Greetings from Utkala Photography Foundation!
We would like to thank you for posting your wonderful images in our group and showing your continuous support. Our third annual photography exhibition is going to be live at www.chitrabarnali.com this year. You are cordially invited to send in your images through our Google form to participate in this contest.
the contest period is over.
stay tuned for the winner declaration date and upcoming contests.
- The contest is open in 4 categories: Wildlife, Macro, Landscapes & Street
- A person can participate in all the categories if interested
- Image size should not be greater than 1000 pixels in the longer and not larger than 1 MB
- Image must have no border, bigger logo, link to any website, or any other visible references
- Basic editing, including color enhancement, the use of filters, and cropping of the Photo(s) is acceptable
- Manipulated & composite images are not allowed in the contest
- UPF reserves the right to assess and disregard any submitted photo
- Top 3 images from EACH CATEGORY will receive cash awards, medals & certificates
- 1st prize ₹ 3000 Cash Award, Gold Medal & Certificate
- 2nd prize ₹ 2000 Cash Award, Silver Medal & Certificate
- 3rd prize ₹ 1000 Cash Award, Bronze Medal & Certificate
- Certificate of participation will be given to all the participants
- All the winning images will be displayed at our annual exhibition “Chitrabarnali 2020”
- An entry fee of ₹ 500/- is applicable for each theme you participate
- You can submit a maximum of 5 images for a particular theme
- For example, If you want to participate in all 4 categories you can send 20 images
- You can send the entry fees through Google Pay or PhonePe
- For bank transfer send us an email at [email protected] or call us at +91-7657022124
- The payment will be contributed towards our conservation programs & development of our organization to serve nature
terms & conditions
- All the Photos must be clicked by the participant themselves and must have all the rights of the photograph(s).
- Participants will be asked to provide the RAW files, the original unedited image in JPEG format will be required for authentication.
- The judge’s decision will be final and no communication will be entertained on this in any case.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change or replace the competition prizes and/or modify the rules and regulations of the competition as and when necessary, with/ without prior notice.
Direct entry to the exhibition
- You can also be our member and enter the exhibition for participation
- Our online exhibition is going to reach a greater audience worldwide
- We have also planned to sale the images online to photography lovers
- Do visit and enroll yourself as a member here
Starts from: 5th September 2020, 10:00 AM
Ends on: 10th October 2020, 11.59 PM
Extended till: 20th October 2020, 11.59 PM
Winner Announce: 22nd October 2020, 5:00 AM
For any queries regarding submission or participating in the exhibition please email us at [email protected] or call us at +91-7657022124
All photographs and illustrations that are submitted for this contest are copyright of their respective owners. By submitting the images to UPF you allow us to publish your images on our group, Facebook pages, Instagram, magazines & other media if any.
You must agree to all the terms and conditions & follow all the guidelines updated from time to time before submitting your images in this contest for publication.
Income from entries to the competition is vital in helping to fund the smooth running of the show and the development of "Chitrabarnali 2020 Awards". Chitrabarnali 2020 is to showcase the best photography and to use it to empower people to protect the planet and the species we share it with. We have ambitions to increase the impact of this award of the year by reaching new audiences and raising awareness for vulnerable species and global environmental issues.